Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIY Lace Headband

This is such an easy project and I absolutely love how this headband turned out! It will literally take you a matter of minutes and depending on your craft stash, you can make it for free :)

You will need:
20" of lace (mine is 3" wide)
2" of thin elastic
Needle & Thread
Scissors
A Straight Pin


  • Bring the edges of one end of the lace together like you were making a paper airplane. Fold the tip over a 1/2" and pin in place.
  • Stitch one end of the elastic to the folded end of your lace. Make sure to stitch it onto the same side of the lace that shows the folds. Remove pin when you are done.
  • Repeat for the other side.
  • Slip your headband on to make a simple 'do fabulous!


1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Super easy btw. Only I made mine in black because 1. It matches my hair & 2. It's all I had :). Plus it really hides my bangs well. Especially when I don't bother fixing my hair.......which is most days. Takes only a few minutes to do, it's almost free yet you still get that good feeling like you just bought something new! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete