Monday, September 17, 2012

The Smart Phone Diet: September Update

So if you have been keeping track in my weight tracker header, I have officially lost 12 lbs and am a 1/3 of the way to my goal :) I think that is pretty good, considering we have gotten pretty bad about keeping up with the accountability aspect of our diet. But I have not gained anything back so far, and it's a new week and a new opportunity to start photographing meals.
I wanted to check in today with a progress photo...
I don't think I have dropped a size yet (haven't been shopping), but I do know that my current clothes are fitting me looser. In these comparison photos, I can really see the difference in my face. Apparently other people see it too, because a lot of people have complemented me on my progress :) Since that dress doesn't really show any difference in the rest of my body, I have decided to change my progress outfit. So here is a current picture in a more figure showing outfit.
My goal is to lose 4 sizes. When Luke and I were first dating, I was a size 4... I don't think I will get there again, but I want to be a lot closer. The sad thing is, apparently I have no full body shots of me at that size. How sad is that! The one time where I was at my physical peak and there is no photographic evidence to prove it. If anyone has a full body shot of me from circa 2008, I want it! 
I do have a photo of me at the size I hope to be by January...
Look how skinny my arms look! That was me back when I bought my first wedding dress in 2009 (yeah, there is a weight related story there *sob*). Speaking of which you can buy this dress here since I never got to wear it and it's been sitting in it's pretty garment bag ever since.
On another note, stay tuned tomorrow for my tutorial on how to achieve that beehive in my top September photo in less than 5 minutes ;)

P.S. I want it duly noted that I no longer have farmer's tanned arms :D

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely notice a difference in the two photos of you in the top dress! You look great!

    ReplyDelete