Sunday, September 2, 2012

Weekly Intentions: September 2


Because of the schedule shift last week with Luke's new job and the end of the service year, I didn't set any intentions for myself other than survive :) But here is how I did with my intentions from the week before...

  • Work on my query for the project known as MAR - I did write a few more sections of this... I am so excited about the project in general but preparing it to query is kinda killing :(
  • Design 3 more pages for my new website - I actually design 8! But one is a glitchy so I need to work that out...
  • Make a test strip of all my Photoshop actions - Yes! And I love them :)

  • Design our 2nd anniversary photo book - Yep and used a great coupon for it too :D
  • Take a instagram photo every single day - I did and I had a few fun things to shoot while I was at it :)

  • Start writing Luke love letters and little notes as a future anniversary gift  - This was my one complete fail this week :(
  • Get serious about my diet again - I did in the first half of the week but then I started watching Cupcake Wars on Hulu which led to me baking a cake and well... yeah :-/
Now for this week, I am seriously at a loss. Let's see here... what could I do... this week is a bit busy as well with CO visit so I'm going to keep my list simple.
    • Finish Anna's invitations
    • Work a bit more on my website
    • Design another invitation suite for Found {inspiration}

    • Make this scrub (1c sugar, 1/2c coconut oil, 2tbs lemon or lime juice) {inspiration}
    • Revamp one piece of my wardrobe in some way - maybe even cute shoe clips? {inspiration}
    • Get started on one of my painted pillows {inspiration}

    No comments:

    Post a Comment