Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Intentions - 2012

{source}
So Fall is upon us. This has always been a much loved season for me. Especially back when I lived in beautiful New England. While we don't get the pretty scenery here, it's nice to have a break from the heat. I have decided to start setting a mini goal list for each season. I like the idea of breaking down my goals into 3 month deadlines. I will use this list to build my weekly intentions and scratch off 23 before 23 goals. Here is what I would like to accomplish this Fall...



  • Finish reading The Money Class and TCOYF
  • Go camping
  • Reread through my Purposeful Conception notes
  • Start a Frugal Dinner Club {inspiration}
  • Launch Poetry on Demand
  • Buy 10 matching pillow cases and 2 fitted sheets for our bed
  • Design and order my AdoramaPix books by the end of October
  • Post items to sell on Threadflip
  • Spend 30 minutes everyday cleaning some part of the house. This needs to become a routine. On "at-home" days, I will do it when I wake up and on "service" days, right before bed.
  • Design a pretty cover for my new european travel notebook
  • Make some 4x6 envelopes for Art Walk poems {inspiration}
  • DIY my own thickening hair treatments
  • Work on the final projects to finish the kitchen (install light, fix under the sink shelf, install last doors, hand pallet shelf and cube)
  • Get started on our new sectional
  • Build "the wall"
  • Start planning Bianca's Baby Shower
  • Organize my closet and update my wardrobe
  • Design the Ideal Bookshelf gift for L
  • Blog about each of these intentions

No comments:

Post a Comment