Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Commissioned Art by Vittoria Volovik

The original acrylic colorful portrait "Asian Eyes" - $175
Another goal on my 101 in 1001 is I want to commission a custom piece of art that represents our family in some way. I am just starting to think about this one and research artists for the job. Well today I found an amazing artist with unbelievable pricing!
Her name is Vittoria Volovik and she is from Athens, Greece!
I have fallen in love with her pencil sketches, especially this one of a couple!
Custom Family Portrait, Pencil Drawing from your photo - $70
I would absolutely love to have something like this of me and Luke to hang on the wall. It would make the perfect centerpiece to my art collection!
Original custom portrait, mixed technique - $45
I also love the mixed texture pieces she does. The watercolor borders around the hairline are so cool and unique!
I don't have the funds right this minute to commission one of these, but she is definitely the leading contender in my quest for the perfect artist :)

2 comments:

  1. Vittoria just did one of my daughter in the watercolors and pencil. It is absolutely beautiful! She is a great artist!!

    ReplyDelete