Friday, March 22, 2013

What To Do With Your Wedding Dress After Your Wedding?

So I don't think I ever shared the after pics of what I did with my wedding dress after I trashed it. I was reminded of it when I flipped through a copy of Sara Cotner's A Priceless Wedding. I knew Sara quoted me on what I did with my dress and I wanted to share :)
Well here is the top I ended up making out of my dress...
Unfortunately I haven't been able to wear it out yet since I no longer fit into it :( But soon... soon!
What did you do with your wedding dress?

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful what u did with your dress. Mine hangs up in the back of my closet with a giant chocolate stain down the front. This happened when I got up to get some cake at my wedding reception and some lil kids ran in front of me knocking the plate onto my dress. ...now its just a fun story to tell but I do like the idea of maybe a refashion.

    ReplyDelete