Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Free Printable: Shopping List

Last weekend I was able to snag a zippered binder from Target on clearance for only $4.80! I was so excited because I had been wanting one to keep all my coupon organized.

Once I had everything sorted and arranged the way I liked, I decided I wanted some pages for my grocery shopping lists. Currently I have been using Evernote for writing and accessing my shopping lists. It has been working well since it guarantees my list is always handy but, the down side is I have to hold my wallet phone and coupons separately in my arms while grocery shopping. With a list in my binder, I can rest it on the front of the cart and just hold my wallet which also holds my phone :)
I knew what I wanted out of a list and found some cute printables but nothing was quite right. This one from Vale Design was pretty close, but I wanted something that could be 3-up on a regular sheet of paper that would get clipped into the front of my binder. So I decided to design my own.
I really like how it turned out and am so excited to go grocery shopping this week! I decided to make the list available for free download for anyone else working on creating a coupon binder :)



I'd love to hear what you think of my list template if you decide to download and use it!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! I LOVE it! I've been using a printable shopping list for quite some time from http://www.smartshopperusa.com. It's amazing what a shopping list can do for your shopping experience!

    ReplyDelete