Monday, December 3, 2012

Project 30.30.30. - Day 1

For my first project, I rummaged through a box of clothes that have been packed for the past year and found an old button down pajama top I bought on clearance. I bought it because I loved the idea of a button down sleep shirt and it is super soft. Unfortunately it never fit comfortably so I have never ever worn it.

At first I thought a skirt would be cute but since it didn't fit on my bottom half, that was a no go. But then I remembered pinning this post that featured aprons out of old button downs. And I actually needed an apron since despite my daily cooking, I didn't own one and hate staining my shirts with oil.
A few cuts and 4 straight seams and I have the perfect apron now :) Plus I spent nothing towards my project budget!


Remaining Budget = $30

2 comments: