Friday, December 21, 2012

Project 30.30.30 - Day 19

For today's refashion, I picked up a clearance shirt at Walmart for $3.25. I was a decent shirt as is, but I bought it with the purpose of adding some polka dots with that gold fabric paint I bought last week. Initially I planed to add them all over, but then I saw a friend's shirt that just had some on the sleeves.
I used a bottle cap to outline a circle shape in a potato and carved out a stamp. Then I went to town with my polka dots. Be sure to put cardboard between the front and back if you try this to prevent bleeding through.
I think it turned out super cute and will be perfect for service :)
Remaining Budget = $16.75

3 comments:

  1. I love this tee. So pretty! Just curious. .. Where did u buy the gold fabric paint? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tee. So pretty! Just curious. .. Where did u buy the gold fabric paint? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the plaid craft paint from Walmart :-)

      Delete