Friday, December 7, 2012

Purchase History: November 2012

I first saw this idea over at Modern Eve and instantly knew I wanted to try it. So much so, that I even made it part of my 101 in 1001 list. So here is my first month of tracking.
November was a bit spendy for us because of Black Friday. We always try to update our TV Series collection and Best Buy had some amazing deals. I also snagged some very pretty dresses that met me new fabric requirements. I will actually be modestfying the J.Crew dress with some vintage silk so stay tuned for those pics. And the food processor was one of my most exciting buys since it had been on my wish list for almost 2 years and I got it for less than half the price on Amazon.


Factory Strapless Twisted Bow Dress from J.Crew Factory // Long Fruit Dress from Ebay // The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook from Amazon Kindle Store // Arrested Development: Season One, Two, & Three from Best Buy // Big Bang Theory: The Complete ThirdFifth Seasons from Best Buy // Comfort Choice 3-Pack Bloomers from Amazon // Black & Decker 8 Cup Food Processor from Sears // Ombre Tights from Ebay // 2 Frosted Cookie Large Jar Candles (Sold Out) from Yankee Candle // 2 Wet n' Wild Nail Polishes from HEB


This includes all clothing, accessories, home decór, craft supplies, make-up etc. This list does not include food, toiletries, household cleaning supplies, gifts, items for Luke, bills, fees for personal services, travel expenses or business expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment