Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Project 30.30.30. - Day 3

So today's project was pretty last minute. I found myself facing 6:00 and a trip into town and a movie night later with the fam. I wasn't sure how I would squeeze in my daily refashion. And then I remembered a pair of ombre tights I bought on Ebay from China last month. Unfortunately they came in and were way too short on me, so away they got tossed in to the back of a drawer :(

Well on my way out to the truck I grabbed them, some scissors and light, and a needle and thread. Following the method in this post, I cut them down and made a pair of knee highs or boot liners.
I think when I actually wear them, I am going to try layering with a pair of fishnets of textured tights as recommended in the original post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment